Skip to content

Reverse Green Screen (2) -Research

November 15, 2009

The actual name for the green screen process is called “Chroma Keying” and is simply when a color or color range is removed from an image and replace with another image. In the case of the Reverse Green Screen experiment, the main concern for me is the color range removal.

Searched for:

1. “Reverse Green Screen”

2. “Chroma Key” colored OR tinted light

Both searches revealed nothing similar. It appears Reverse green screen is sometimes used to described similarly colouring the forground object, but as for as I’ve seen, it’s not done with tinted lighting.

…so far so good


No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: